CoreniaBug! Stand Up Comedy - Nostalgia of the 90s

 






Funny 90s Stand Up comedy that will get you laughing with a funny dose of nostalgia. I love to make people laugh, smile, and forget about the world's problems from a short while. So join me on my 1st comedy club set of on the channel. I have many other YouTube Shorts on the channel that will get you laughing from all kinds of different topics.

If you like dad jokes humor, then you will especially find my channel appealing. I invite everyone to have a great time, comment, and have some fun. Enjoy the 90s Stand-Up Comedy Set. Have a fantastic Day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilarious Workout Dad Jokes to Pump You Up! Fit for Laughs

Best Summer Dad Jokes | Sizzling Summer Puns | Hot Weather Dad Jokes to Melt Your Heart

Over 100 of the Best Political Dad Jokes | Political Humor