Soda Challenge With My Ai | PEPSI and COKE | 4 Different Colas - Reaction


Are you ready to take the Soda Challenge? In this video, we'll be playing a game of Match the Sodas with my Artificial Intelligence friend. Watch me as I review, you see my reaction to all the colas, lol. We'll be using 4 different colas: Pepsi, Coke, RC Cola and Food Lion Brand Cola. Could you match the sodas correctly? Watch the video to find out! Also, I have my Ai Robot friend Charles to help guide me through, He is one funny robot. Be sure to check out my channel for more fun content and loads of comedy. I'll see you in the next video. Bye for now and have a Fantastic day #challenge #tiktokchallenge #reaction #reactionvideo #SodaChallenge #Pepsi #Coke #cocacola #comedy #funny #Coreniabug #games

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilarious Workout Dad Jokes to Pump You Up! Fit for Laughs

Best Summer Dad Jokes | Sizzling Summer Puns | Hot Weather Dad Jokes to Melt Your Heart

Over 100 of the Best Political Dad Jokes | Political Humor