Are Yorkies a Hard Breed of Dog to Train? Do Yorkies have ADHD?

Are Yorkies a Hard Dog to Train? My parents have had a few Yorkies throughout their lives and they always seem very difficult to potty train and get used to specific commands. Bella, the Yorkie in question lol, the doggy is very hyper as well. Almost as if Bella has ADHD. 

I haven't spoken to many other dog owners, besides watching all the episodes of Cesar Millan, AKA the Dog Whisperer. I have tried some of the tactics on Bella the Cesar does and most do not seem to work. Cesar seems to take the worst-behaved dog and within seconds tames the dog, most of the time. 


I know the elephant in the room at this point is any great training will take a lot of repetition and tons of training, but still some homeowners seem to teach their dogs a few tricks and teach them to behave through little amounts of training here and there throughout time. 

Bella is 6 years old she can't seem to concentrate. If Bella's mimicking me, then that is scary. Maybe I have a few issues I need to work on I guess LOL. Overall on a small scale, I was just curious if Yorkies are typically a harder breed to train even from a professional's point of view?


CoreniaBug 

CoreniaBug on YouTube - Comedy and Clean Entertainment 
Family Friendly















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilarious Workout Dad Jokes to Pump You Up! Fit for Laughs

Best Summer Dad Jokes | Sizzling Summer Puns | Hot Weather Dad Jokes to Melt Your Heart

Over 100 of the Best Political Dad Jokes | Political Humor