Stand Up Comedy 🤣 Starbucks Coffee Called The Cops - Dad Jokes

NEW: Stand Up Comedy, Coreniabug: "My Coffee Called the Cops." This is my 2nd Funny Special, so be sure to check out the other video. I have many You videos that contain dad jokes, memes, and tons of humor to choose from. Enjoy the Stand Up Comedy video, and be sure to subscribe for more future goofy videos. I am always trying to push the boundaries of funniness, lol. Have a Fantastic Day.



Hey everyone! It's me CoreniaBug. So far on this channel you can check out many jokes of the day that will be sure to get you laughing and feeling funny. I specialize in dad jokes and have all kinds of different topics I cover. Also feel free to comment, maybe there is a topic you would like to hear a joke about. As I grow this channel, so will my content continue to evolve, so stay tuned and stick around because you don't want to miss the next episode. Bye, and thanks for watching.


#standupcomedy #jokes #dadjokes #funny #comedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilarious Workout Dad Jokes to Pump You Up! Fit for Laughs

Best Summer Dad Jokes | Sizzling Summer Puns | Hot Weather Dad Jokes to Melt Your Heart

Over 100 of the Best Political Dad Jokes | Political Humor