What It’s Really Like Inside Rage Asylum in Hickory NC

 



I broke tons of glass, raged out, and smashed a TV all at the Rage Asylum in Hickory NC. Have you been to a rage room before? I walkthrough and vlog my experience all on this channel CoreniaBug NC. I checked out Rage Asylum in Hickory, North Carolina and had a blast smashing everything from glass and VHS tapes to a big TV. 😂 The staff were super friendly, everything was explained really well, and they had all the safety gear ready for us before we went in. If you're looking for something different to do around Hickory, this was definitely a fun one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over 100 of the Best Political Dad Jokes | Political Humor

Hilarious Workout Dad Jokes to Pump You Up! Fit for Laughs

Best Summer Dad Jokes | Sizzling Summer Puns | Hot Weather Dad Jokes to Melt Your Heart